- Marlabs is ‘Challenger’ in ISG’s Salesforce Ecosystem Partners Report 2021 -
- Marlabs recognized as an Established solutions provider for AI engineering and IoT Services in Zinnov Zones 2020. -
- Marlabs Named Finalist in 2020 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards - Marlabs makes it to the final list of the AI Excellence Awards 2020. This achievement is based on the use case we have implemented for one of the top global safety certification company last year. Search and Summarization of information using NLP and Text Analytics The use case was to search a repository of documents
- 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards - Marlabs Rapid360 is the Bronze winner in the category of Threat Detection, Intelligence and Response. The 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognize companies, products and professionals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in cybersecurity. The finalists and winners have been selected based on the strength of their nomination as well as the popular vote by members
- Marlabs Names as 2019 Clutch Global Leader - Marlabs names as 2019 Clutch Global Leader – IT services Companies Category Read more – https://clutch.co/press-releases/highlights-worldwide-it-services-industry-2019-global-awards
- Marlabs IoT Practice Gets Featured on Forrester Report - Capture Real-Time Awareness of Real-World Environmental Conditions Using IoT Environmental Monitoring Enhances Operations, Safety, And Sustainability by Michele Pelino | December 2019
- Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Awards 2019 - Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Awards 2019 – Marketing Department of the Year Read more on Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Awards 2019
- American Financial Technology Awards 2019 (AFTAs) - American Financial Technology Awards 2019 (AFTAs) – Winner in the category of: “Best Artificial Intelligence Technology initiative” Read more on American Financial Technology Awards 2019
- Paxia partners with Marlabs to drive digital enablement -
- Marlabs Wins CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award 2019 - The digital transformation market is projected to grow from USD 290.0 billion in 2018 to USD 665.0 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.1% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market include digitalizing organizational business functions to serve changing customer preferences and enhance operational efficiency, the rapid proliferation of mobile
- The Week magazine captures Manish Singhvi’s appointment as CFO of Marlabs - The Week magazine covers Manish Singhvi’s appointment as CFO of Marlabs with an excellent article. The article was published last week and talks about Manish’s experience in the IT industry and his other achievements. Announcing the appointment, Siby Vadakekkara, CEO, Marlabs, said, I am excited with Manish's appointment, and the strengths he brings to the table. Over the past three years, we have been on a journey of fast-paced transformation and have made several investments in our chosen areas of digital platforms and technologies...
- Marlabs helps Fisdom with its Salesforce expertise - CharanTeja of Fisdom talked about Marlabs Salesforce capabilities and about the Salesforce implementation work. He was quoted saying We needed a way to connect all our data and make smarter decisions about how we acquire new customers and keep them engaged. Our technology partner, Marlabs, did a phenomenal job in implementing Salesforce with this end-goal in mind…
- A Market Reports World, features Marlabs as a leader in Digital Transformation Market - Digital Transformation Market size is expected to surpass USD 660 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 18% with prominent companies such as IBM, SAP and Microsoft.Improving business processes using the digital technologies such as cloud computing, big data, mobility, and social media can constitute the Digital transformation. With rapid expansion of AI, machine learning, IoT and associated infrastructure, the market is expected to grow rapidly in major industries during the forecast period...
- Marlabs Divergence launch gets covered in the New Jersey Tech Weekly newsletter - Marlabs Divergence launch gets covered in the New Jersey Tech Weekly newsletter. Marlabs gets its Divergence launch mentioned along with the other top news like, social impact at Panasonic, careers at AITP, and healthcare at Morris Tech.
- Marlabs Inc – Rapid360 has been named a finalist in 2019 Fortress Cyber Security Awards - The Business Intelligence Group today announced the winners of the 2019 Fortress Cyber Security Awards. The business award program sought to identify and reward the world’s leading companies and products that are working to keep our data and electronic assets safe among a growing threat from hackers.
- IoT Solutions Transform The Cold Chain - Marlabs IoT practice finds a fitting spot on Forrester’s recent report, which talks about IoT-enabled solutions improving cold chain use cases. Report mentions Marlabs amongst other industry leaders in this space. Marlabs has been listed under the “Cold Chain Applications and Use Case Solutions” category.
- Marlabs has been listed as a key player in Global Digital Transformation In Enterprises Through Cloud Technology Market Research Report 2018-2023 - This market intelligence report is a comprehensive analysis of the situation of Digital Transformation in Enterprises Through Cloud Technology market. A detailed investigation of the past progress, present market scenario, and future prospects has been offered in the report. It also gives accurate data of the main strategies, market share, and products of the leading companies in this market sector.
- Digital Transformation Market by Technology, Deployment type, Business Function, Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2023 - The digital transformation market is projected to grow from USD 290.0 billion in 2018 to USD 665.0 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.1% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market include digitalizing organizational business functions to serve changing customer preferences and enhance operational efficiency, the rapid proliferation of mobile
- Marlabs featured in BDCC Global list of Top DevOps Consulting Companies in the World - DevOps has become one of the highly recommended practices for software development companies. It helps businesses to achieve development goals in a shorter span of time. Now, when DevOps is a must for every enterprise, it is mandatory to find a suitable DevOps consulting firm that can decorate your objectives better to provide you with the desired result.
- Marlabs has been featured as a leader in Cloud Technology and Cloud Migration Services - According to OMR analysis, the global cloud migration services market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2025). As the adoption of cloud technology increases across the globe, the demand for cloud migration services is also expected to increase significantly.
- Marlabs named an industry leader in New York City! - Marlabs has been identified as an industry leader by Clutch, a leading B2B ratings and reviews platform, in their annual list of the top service providers in New York City. Clutch identified B2B service providers as industry leaders based on their portfolios of work and past clientele, market presence, thought leadership, and client feedback.
- Marlabs Rapid360°™ Winner of the 15th Annual 2019 Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards. - Marlabs Rapid360°™, which is an AI driven platform for accelerated collection, correlation, and analysis of threat data, has been recognized and awarded as the best threat intelligent platforms at Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards.
- Marlabs Recognized by Clutch.co as a 2018 Global Leader! -
- NASSCOM Lauds Marlabs for Innovation Gamechanger - We are pleased to announce that NASSCOM has recognized Marlabs for innovation in Artificial Intelligence. In the recently held NASSCOM AI Game Changer Awards, Marlabs had submitted a case study on how it has used mAdvisor as an AI-based tool to cause visible business impact to its client.
- Marlabs has been recognized as ‘Private Company of the Year 2018’ sponsored by Rowan University at NJTC - https://www.marlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/files/10SHOW%20PRIVATE%20COY.mp4 Marlabs has been recognized as ‘Private Company of the Year 2018’ sponsored by Rowan University at NJTC.
- Marlabs Looks At Rising $40Mn In PE Investment - Marlabs, a US-based information technology services company with significant delivery presence in India, is in talks with private equity (PE) investors to raise around $40 million to fund future acquisitions. Founded by Siby Vadakekkara and with former iGate chief executive Phaneesh Murthy as a board member, it is scouting for entities working in emerging technologies, in the range of $10-15 million. “We have a few conversations going on with several PE funds for this funding,” said Vadakekkara, chairman and chief executive.